San Miguel de Allende is a lovely colonial town located in the state of Guanajuato northwest of Mexico City, in an arid and mountainous region that never gets too hot or too cold.
It is famous for its beautiful architecture, especially the exquisite cathedral called La Parroquia, and the many traditional Mexican fiestas that are celebrated here, including splendid fireworks, music, dancing, and parades.
San Miguel is serviced by the Leon Airport an hour and a half away, and Mexico City airport, three hours away by bus.
Bici-Burro is located just a couple of blocks up a hill from the main plaza of San Miguel, at Calle Hospicio #1.
View Bici Burro - Great Tours for Dedicated Cyclists! in a larger map
Biking & Hiking Tours
- San Miguel Atotonilco (Round Trip)
- La Gruta-Cruz del Palmar-Atotonilco-La Gruta
- Train Station- San Miguel Viejo- Atotonilco
- Presa Allende- La Huerta
- Santa Rosa to Hacienda de Trancasa
- Dolores Hidalgo - Atotonilco
- Bici-Burguer Tour
- Hacienda de Jaral
- Atotonilco-Ajunatas del Rio- Atotonilco
- Lodging and Tours Package
- Caminata de Santa Rosa, Gto.
- Caminata de los Picachos