La Ubicación de Bici-Burro
San Miguel de Allende is a lovely colonial town located in the state of Guanajuato northwest of Mexico City, in an arid and mountainous region that never gets too hot or too cold.
It is famous for its beautiful architecture, especially the exquisite cathedral called La Parroquia, and the many traditional Mexican fiestas that are celebrated here, including splendid fireworks, music, dancing, and parades.
San Miguel is serviced by the Leon Airport an hour and a half away, and Mexico City airport, three hours away by bus.
Bici-Burro is located just a couple of blocks up a hill from the main plaza of San Miguel, at Calle Hospicio #1.
Ver Bici Burro - Magnificos tours para ciclistas dedicados! en un mapa más grande
Bici Tours y Caminatas
- San Miguel Atotonilco (Viaje Redondo)
- La Gruta-Cruz del Palmar-Atotonilco-La Gruta
- Estación del Tren - San Miguel Viejo- Atotonilco
- Presa Allende- La Huerta
- Santa Rosa a la Hacienda de Trancasa
- Dolores Hidalgo - Atotonilco
- Bici-Burguer Tour
- Hacienda de Jaral
- Atotonilco-Ajuntas del Rio- Atotonilco
- Paquete con Hospedaje y Tour
- Caminata de Santa Rosa, Gto.
- Caminata de los Picachos